Dodgers City Connect Concept

JM11_Design

After seeing the leaked Dodgers City Connect, I decided to take a stab at a Dodger Stadium inspired City Connect uniform. The base jersey is very similar to the Dodgers current blue uniforms, as I think it allows the colors to make it unique while still definitely being the Dodgers. The four color tequila sunrise pattern is inspired by the Dodger Stadium seats, and is used for the front number, hat stripe, sleeve logos, pant stripe, and socks. I replaced the white with cream to fit in better with the sunrise colors, and added a palm tree pattern to the cuffs. The hat has a cream front panel, and the classic LA logo under the seat color stripe pattern. I'd love to hear what you think!

spacer.png

template credit @rsaline

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Applause 4

This is so  much better than either City Connect concept the Dodgers have come up with so far. The pastels of the Dodger Stadium seats paired with the cream base is a perfect blend of the Dodgers' classic brand and LA beach aesthetic. Wonderful work!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, JM11_Design said:

After seeing the leaked Dodgers City Connect, I decided to take a stab at a Dodger Stadium inspired City Connect uniform. The base jersey is very similar to the Dodgers current blue uniforms, as I think it allows the colors to make it unique while still definitely being the Dodgers. The four color tequila sunrise pattern is inspired by the Dodger Stadium seats, and is used for the front number, hat stripe, sleeve logos, pant stripe, and socks. I replaced the white with cream to fit in better with the sunrise colors, and added a palm tree pattern to the cuffs. The hat has a cream front panel, and the classic LA logo under the seat color stripe pattern. I'd love to hear what you think!

spacer.png

template credit @rsaline

The palm trees seem to be excessive... but maybe that's the point with some of these City Connect uniforms.  I also think it would be surprising to not have the LA logo on the jersey, since they don't have one like that, and the LA logo is so prevalent in LA.  The only other thing would be the numbers... hard to not see those numbers in Dodger Red.

• Like 1

I’d hesitate to use off-white only because the Angels did something very similar, and I’d probably go with a blue cap logo for visibility, but the Dodgers Stadium  sunrise pattern is inspired. Great job!

• Like 1