Concepts and ideas for American Gridiron Association (AGA) (12/32) Continuing...

tsizer

On 7/3/2024 at 9:01 PM, Bomba Tomba said:

Seconded

Also I'm assuming that the jerseys will come once every team has their identity revealed?

Yes, I am hoping in the next month to have helmets and jerseys.

On 5/16/2024 at 2:21 PM, tsizer said:

Baltimore Divers 

Got inspiration from the Carolina Hurricanes and how they use a hurricane warning flag. The Diver flag is simple, but can be used in different ways. Might use it in a shield or something, but for now I like what I can do with the stripe on the flag.

KUQ541715883465.jpg

iDIoS1715883650.jpg

So after brainstorming more I came across a new identity for Baltimore, the Aquanauts. Something that I do not think has been done before, and I feel can have a cool brand. Currently I am 50/50 on what the "A" on the helmet should look like, and I think the secondary logo would look really cool if it was an animated diver running with the football. This is what I was able to do so far, but excited to make it better in the future. Let me know what you think.

zWiht1721139364.jpg  SQ9IH1721139428.jpg

• tsizer changed the title to Concepts and ideas for American Gridiron Association (AGA) (12/40?) New BAL idea
3 hours ago, tsizer said:

So after brainstorming more I came across a new identity for Baltimore, the Aquanauts. Something that I do not think has been done before, and I feel can have a cool brand. Currently I am 50/50 on what the "A" on the helmet should look like, and I think the secondary logo would look really cool if it was an animated diver running with the football. This is what I was able to do so far, but excited to make it better in the future. Let me know what you think.

zWiht1721139364.jpg  SQ9IH1721139428.jpg

A name like Aquanauts would lend itself better to a double blue color scheme.

44 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Like this right?

spacer.png

Yes that's perfect! I was waffling on what shade of aquamarine to use but that fits well.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have found out that the new Team Builder does not work on my iPad, and I am working on getting a laptop. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I am very excited that Madden will have the Team Builder option! I can finally fulfill a lifelong dream of creating my own league, team for team, and actually play them through a simulation season. 

Now this may take me a bit as I am having my first child in the next couple weeks! I have loved the feedback that you guys have giving,  and actually wouldn't mind some more opinions that I can look at while I'm on leave.

• Applause 1

Here are some of the team names that I have already put forward, and then some tweaked or brand new. I am still open to new cities and new team mascots. I am excited to try to put a 32 team league through Team Builder (??? are ones I'm just spitballin).

1. Baltimore Aquanauts
  2. Philadelphia Mutineers
  3. Boston Battalion
  4. Cincinnati Centaurs
  5. Detroit Hellcats
  6. Texas Tycoons
  7. Wisconsin Wolf Pack
  8. New Orleans Gladers
  9. Washington Warthogs (fighter plane)
  10. Colorado Whitecaps
  11. Pittsburgh Mongers
  12. New York Brigade???
  13. Wichita Haymakers
  14. St. Louis Storm
  15. Los Angeles Lancers
  16. Tennessee Stars
  17. Miami Mantas
  18. California Bruins
  19. Indianapolis Infantry???
  20. ??? Prowlers (have a cool logo in mind)
  21. Arizona Astros
  22. Las Vegas Gambits
  23. Minnesota Blues (Babe the blue ox)
  24. San Antonio Outlaws
  25. New Jersey Retros (where first games were ever played)
  26. Oklahoma City Braves
  27. Chicago Goshawks

There is only a handful of ones that I won't budge on, but I am pretty please with most of them. Let me know what you think.

1. Looking forward to seeing your concepts come to life in Teambuilder! Maybe you can even put up links for those who would want to put them in their game in the future?

2. Congrats on Tsizer Jr.!

3. Providence Prowlers? Dunno, just a nice bit of alliteration

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

On 8/1/2024 at 8:04 PM, Bomba Tomba said:

1. Looking forward to seeing your concepts come to life in Teambuilder! Maybe you can even put up links for those who would want to put them in their game in the future?

2. Congrats on Tsizer Jr.!

3. Providence Prowlers? Dunno, just a nice bit of alliteration

14 hours ago, southernbaseballteams2019 said:

30. Portland Buccaneers (Portland, Maine btw)

Portland,Oregon doesn’t have a team

you also have my congrats OP

• Like 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• tsizer changed the title to Concepts and ideas for American Gridiron Association (AGA) (12/32)
11 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

I think to make the distinction, a club in Portland, Maine should use "Maine" as its location name.

Mainly to avoid confusion.

Or just don't put a team in Maine

I don't think it deserves one

• LOL 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

• 3 weeks later...

My son is not quite here yet, but I have gotten a laptop. Have a couple questions for you guys:

• Are you guys having trouble loading logos on Team Builder even though they match the requirements?
  • Once I get the logos and jerseys together should I create a new thread to introduce them?

You guys have been great, and it's been a fun experience creating and planning these fictional teams.

Thank you guys

• tsizer changed the title to Concepts and ideas for American Gridiron Association (AGA) (12/32) Continuing...