EA Sports Teambuilder Tips and Tricks

23 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

OZ5G2tu.jpg

Something else to be aware of when using Chrome as your numbers and sleeve design option, is sometimes it can be a bit hard to read in certain light.

Ue6qpDi.jpg

Chrome has been, in my experience, very over-employed.  I wish there were more varieties of texture for things like the helmets and numbers, but alas, EA.

Also you'll want to up your difficulty, lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

9 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Chrome has been, in my experience, very over-employed.  I wish there were more varieties of texture for things like the helmets and numbers, but alas, EA.

Also you'll want to up your difficulty, lol.

I get my butt whooped on Varsity, Hahahahahaha!!!! It's been a little while. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I get my butt whooped on Varsity, Hahahahahaha!!!! It's been a little while. 

Oh shoot, I should've looked closer!

• LOL 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

7 minutes ago, Ben5 said:

Is there a way to copy the home look over to the away uniform? I know you can do it to alternate jerseys.

Not that I've found.  Super annoying.

• Like 2

twitter

43 minutes ago, Ben5 said:

Is there a way to copy the home look over to the away uniform? I know you can do it to alternate jerseys.

No. Even if the only difference is the shirt color. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Anyone have any luck making anything go in the armpit/side panel of the jersey?

twitter

I’ve been in the r/Teambuilder25 subreddit, and people have been posting art assets for fields, helmets, and even pieces for certain jersey templates.

So far, I’ve been enjoying the feature, even though it is a tedious process, in regards to the time it takes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Made a Rose Bowl themed helmet specifically for the occasion.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

Patch this morning has finally fixed Team Builder colors!

twitter

23 hours ago, CS85 said:

Patch this morning has finally fixed Team Builder colors!

Looks like they've fixed uniform accessories as well.

Previous UA team with Nike accessories:

llOGwqV.jpg

a8LsNos.jpg

Current (Both teams wearing the correct accessories):

ftcUrRd.jpg

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

For those wanting to place your own field designs on here. IT might be a good workaround if you have a lot of custom sleeve and pant stripes and still wanted to have an end zone design that isn't just what they offer here. I'll try it with one of the teams I created earlier. Some people have even done this to include soccer field lines and word marks outside the field of play. 

welcome-yosemite-stags-representing-cali

soccer-full-field-template-on-image-plac

NOTE: It looks like you will still need to add the end zones separately due to spacing issues, but the rest of the field as one layer will save you space should you need to add anything other than the end zones afterwards. It will also take up at most two slots instead of multiple slots if you choose to go that route. At least that's how it worked for me. Changing the size of the PNG to 1024x512 may help, I have kept most files at 1024x1024 except for the end zones. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Tried creating a team and can tell you the difference between CFB and Madden.

Madden 

5 logos, that's all.

If you picked "Right Sleeve", it means far right chest. So adding a sleeve pattern other than the options they give, isn't happening.

6 stadiums, all generic. No option to use a NFL stadium instead.

11 layers on the pants, for some reason.

Only Nike numbers and letters available. 

Nike logo only on the front of the jersey where the relocation teams have their logo instead. Not sure why they weren't put on the shoulder or sleeve instead.

tXlNCYH.png

ZWR0kMO.png

Both builders give you a total of 5 uniform options. If you're wanting to add a custom helmet stripe, it's the same rules as CFB25. 

It seems the intent was to keep the majority of people who want to be creative as possible on the CFB25 servers instead of moving over to Madden. With no ability to customize the sleeves, it makes things difficult for some people. You also have to decide what elements are most important with 5 logos instead of 10.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So I was incorrect, it is posible to add custom items to the sleeves, it's just a bit more work. When you tell the logo to go to the sleeves, the size and location goes from default to the largest for Left/Right and smallest size for Down/Up. So to place the logo on the sleeves, you just need to click on the center points on both sections.

eRHAWHg.png

FlCiMb9.png

Once it's ceentered you can then resize it to fit as needed.

ek8bOSa.png

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I threw together a made up team from Northern California and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

939nlrmrimjd1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

39sljrmrimjd1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

ypskirmrimjd1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

maxd3rmrimjd1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

96pmjrmrimjd1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

b7s69rmrimjd1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

wqep6rmrimjd1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

i5anczmrimjd1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 4

twitter

I've all but given up on this site.

Every custom logo I try to upload ends up showing up like this (in this case trying to create my TNFF team):

vVZmvLd.png

I've tried different browsers, I've made sure to match the file type and size (PNG and under 512 KB). I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Any suggestions before I give up for good?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

8 minutes ago, Jer15 said:

I've all but given up on this site.

Every custom logo I try to upload ends up showing up like this (in this case trying to create my TNFF team):

vVZmvLd.png

I've tried different browsers, I've made sure to match the file type and size (PNG and under 512 KB). I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Any suggestions before I give up for good?

Chrome has been the only browser that's worked for me.  I'd check that all extensions like adblockers/etc are disabled. 

• Like 2

twitter