Florida panthers new logo concept

vladdy16

Here is something that I just whipped up... I don't really like the jersey but I was hoping to get some feedback on the logo's... If you can see them, I made the main logo a realistic looking panther(I think this is one of the few cases where a realistic logo can look good) and the secondary logo is similar to their current logo, with a sun and a palm tree, and I added the outline of a stalking panther. I changed the colors to dark blue gold and white, and I like the way that turned out, the simple colors seem to compliment the logo well.

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/vladdy16/images/Panter.jpg

Like I say the uniform needs a lot of work, I'm kinda blank on idea's for the uniform

I'd have to say your gonna have to put a little bit more bite to that panther. Looks a little calm to me.

The Island logo is nice, but I'd have to say that you'd need to put a little bit more fierceness behind the panther, and do more to the uniform overall.

sig09.jpg

I really like this concept.  I like the color scheme, but it is just so similar to the Predators.  That logo is really good.  I don't think it is too cuddly and not fierce.  It is just looking out for its prey, not eating it. :D  Good job Vladdy.
ua_logo.jpg

Thanks guys... I guess the overall opinion is that a realistic looking logo isn't gonna work here. I think if I made it look more fierce it would start to look cheezy, which is what I was trying to stay away from, I wanted it to just be a dignified, intimidating panther, but I don't think that happened. So I'll go back to the drawing board cuz I do think that the current Panthers logo is pretty stupid.

Archived