Rejected falcons logo?

Puckguy14

Found this on logo type free.  Was this originally what they were going for? It's SLIGHTLY different from the one the are using.

logo_thumbnail.gif

Found on logotype

hm_logo.gif

official logo

I wonder...NFL originally reject it (ala the Avalanche in 1996 and altered it themselves?) if youre not familiar with the Avalanche's edited logo, I'll go into it when I'm awake.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Quickly go over the whole Avalanche thing.  They sent in a logo and thought there wasn't enough to it.  So the NHL fixed it up and BAM! the Avs logo we known to love to hate...if youre a fan of the Wings or Sharks.

I haven't seen it in awhile (cards packed away) but I believe there was less line work in the swoosh otherwise it is the same logo.  Also, wasn't the burgundy going to be more purplish?

Keep in mind that Logotype Free just posts things that people send them, so that may have been someone's interpretation of the new logo.

They aren't "official" logos every time on Logotype Free. Be sure to look at where they got the logos.

that's true, but it looks different from the one they are using.  the red "feathers" are centered in the official logo. the eye in the "submitted" logo is with the curve in the falcon head.  the official logo has the eye within the beak.

Archived