Isles away concept

puckcool22

This away, or white, jersey isnt a reverse of the alternate, its a reverse of the dark. While I do like the islanders classic look, I think it might be a little improved if the white looked like the blue. Here ya go, comments welcome. copy and paste

isles

maybe if they wore these jerseys they would score some goals in the playoffs huhisles.GIF

signature.gif

Uhhh....no.  Your jersey doesn't have enough orange (which makes up about 35% of the logo, so it occupies about 35% of the color on the jersey)

The jerseys they have are great.  And the striping on the road jersey IS the same as the home jersey.  (To get the road jersey from the home jersey, just switch the colors on the sleeve stripes, move the thin white stripe between them to above them, and make everything else blue (and the collar orange) ...that's all.)

The Islanders jerseys are a lot simpler than it seems.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

ok, i see that wasn't all that popular.  I too also like the look of the home jersey, I just liked mine a little better.  Now what do you guys think of this.  Its sort of like a football alternate jersey, in that is uses the same design as the rest of the uniforms, just with an alternate color.  this is an orange version of the blue.  isles

logo by syphi

by the way, here is a great picture of every isles uniform ever, except the current alternate.  this has that blue version of the white jersey asked for from go isles.net

jerseys

signature.gif

Hey... that's my logo! Neat. I like this one a lot better than the your first Isles jersey attempt. A little too orange, but hey. The striping looks not bad, and the only problem lies in the logo. I can't think of a logo that looks that fragmented. The orange peeking through is not performance. (I'm talking more or less to myself here. When I say I'm critical of everybody, I mean everybody.) Not to worry, I'll look into it.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived