i got illustrator

Alphabet Man

not the best version, but i managed to get version 8 working i know there are a few more versions out there but anything is better than paint

i made a logo and i'll post it soon.... it seems pretty simple but i can't watermark my work though so that's a downside

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

not the best version, but i managed to get version 8 working i know there are a few more versions out there but anything is better than paint

i made a logo and i'll post it soon.... it seems pretty simple but i can't watermark my work though so that's a downside

Hey Aussie, put a watermark over your logo! Simply put some signature of yours in 25% black (light gray).

Thus nobody is going to steal your work.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

thanks, i'll try that....josh not everyone can afford the ammount of programs you have (all adobe products) and not everyone spends the same ammount of time on the computer as you do..... an well, i've got a girl that lives in the same state (and even same suburb)

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

thanks, i'll try that....josh not everyone can afford the ammount of programs you have (all adobe products) and not everyone spends the same ammount of time on the computer as you do..... an well, i've got a girl that lives in the same state (and even same suburb)

Monkeys.jpg

Sure, get him where it hurts.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived