Retired Uniform Numbers

Swiss

I agree 100% with the site's assertion that Oakland should retire Ricky Henderson's #24. I think Jermain Dye wears it now. That suprised me to see. Ricky is one of the all time greats. Retire his #.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I agree 100% with the site's assertion that Oakland should retire Ricky Henderson's #24. I think Jermain Dye wears it now. That suprised me to see. Ricky is one of the all time greats. Retire his #.

I think they'll have to retire Rickey first. Which Rickey # do you retire if you are Oakland? The #35 he wore in his first go-round or #24?

It'd be nice if the Jays retired a number, finally.

Well, what number do you like to see retired?

I'd vote 99 for Mitch Williams.

Seriously, I would vote for Fernandez and Carter for two. Maybe Steib as well?

so, what does the lLevel of Fame cound as then?

I'd put Stieb ahead of Carter and Hernadez, but I htink they all deserve to be retured by the BLUE Jays. Stieb had sucha great career, he is deserving of the honor. Most of his club records are still standing last time I looked

I'd put Stieb ahead of Carter and Hernadez, but I htink they all deserve to be retured by the BLUE Jays. Stieb had sucha great career, he is deserving of the honor. Most of his club records are still standing last time I looked

Well I had to go off popularity since I never followed the Jays. I'm lucky to even remember Steib. :)

Well I had to go off popularity since I never followed the Jays. I'm lucky to even remember Steib. :)

s'ok/ Dave Stieb is my boyhood hero, so he gets put ahead of everyone else :grin:

Archived