The Continental League invites you to join

jkrdevil

Ok, we are allowed to advertise once on the sports in general form and now with the Sim baseball out of this board it won't be cluttered.

The Continental League for fantasy baseball has 4 openings for the 2005 season. So come join us for the chance to be crowned CL champion and possible CCSLC World Champion. Depndening on expansion we may have 6 opening for this year. So come join us it's a lot of fun.

Please note the following:

- This is a fantasy baseball league, so if you are apart of the new Simulation baseball league you may join the CL.

- The UL and the CL are 2 different league so if you filled out an application to 1 it will not carry over to the other. You must fill out a CL application in order to be considered for CL membership. (The application takes 5 seconds to fill)

- All required info for the application is due by friday any optional info may be submitted after the deadline.

So if your interested in fantasy baseball for the 2005 fill out an application. Like I said it's tons of fun.

CL Application

I would like to endorse the "Fun Factor" in fantasy baseball, these leagues are great if you're a stats junkie, plus it gives you a reason to look at out-of-town boxscores and root for players you wouldn't have ever cared about before!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

ive gotta go with chris there. Since my bluejays sucked the big one this year, i had fun tracking down my players stats and such. Its actually a lot of fun guys, come apply there ther will be lots of spots open.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Both leagues were great successes this past season, and I think everyone had a fun season. I would encourage any and all baseball fans to apply to both leagues for the 2005 season.

Those interested in joining the UL can apply here

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=14274

(can't let the Continental League score all the applicants here!) :P

All the info provided by JKR devil also applies to United League applicants

For all those interested the deadline is tonight.

What I'd like to know is some of the CL basics... I tried hitting up the website, by apparently it was down...

How is scoring done? Do we do it ourselves?

How much of a time requirement is it?

How many players on a roster?

How statistically in-depth is it?

Stuff like that... I'm seriously considering it, but I need as much info as possible to weigh my options.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

For all those interested the deadline is tonight.

What I'd like to know is some of the CL basics... I tried hitting up the website, by apparently it was down...

How is scoring done? Do we do it ourselves?

How much of a time requirement is it?

How many players on a roster?

How statistically in-depth is it?

Stuff like that... I'm seriously considering it, but I need as much info as possible to weigh my options.

Well, both leagues are run the same. Yahoo is used to keep the stats, and the scores to some extent (we will probably go with our own schedule) Each statisical category represtents a run, ig the team wins the category it recieves a run. The games are head to head and the team with the most runs wins the games. The categories for both leagues are Runs, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, Sv, K, ERA, WHIP (standard categories).

There are 18 players per roster, the starting positions are C, 1b, 2b,3b, ss, of, of, of, Ut, SP, SP, RP, RP. The rest are bench players. Roster changes can be made daily however you can set them in adavance if you want to if you can't be on your computer on a day. The would say it is about as much time consuming as the other leagues.

Each league uses the same scoring format, however there are other rules (such as playoff formats) that differentiate. This offseason the CL will probably take some steps to make the league less yahoo depenent. Like I said we may do our own schedule, and we currently use our own standings. But for a sport that plays everyday Yahoo makes it easier to keep stats.

All of this information is available on the general information post on the board.

I hope this answers your questions.

Archived