Ohio State v Michigan

Gary

But, if Cal-Berkley loses at Southern Mississippi December 3rd or 4th, Texas could back into the Rose Bowl if USC wins out against Notre Dame and UCLA. USC loses one of those two...

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

But, if Cal-Berkley loses at Southern Mississippi December 3rd or 4th, Texas could back into the Rose Bowl if USC wins out against Notre Dame and UCLA. USC loses one of those two...

then it looks like another repeat of last year, hopefully with Michigan winning

The Ohio State University 37

Meeeechigan 21

Hello, MasterCard AlamoBowl, Buckeyes supporters!

Iowa 30

Wisconsin 7

Hello, Capital One Bowl, Iowa and Outback Bowl, Badgers (HA-HAH!)

MEEEEEECHIGAN goes the the Rose Bowl through the back door!

It was theirs. Wisconsin had an easy trek to Pasadena... But the Hawkeyes decided that Pasadena didnt need no stinking badgers.

The Ohio State University 37

Meeeechigan 21

Hello, MasterCard AlamoBowl, Buckeyes supporters!

Iowa 30

Wisconsin 7

Hello, Capital One Bowl, Iowa and Outback Bowl, Badgers (HA-HAH!)

MEEEEEECHIGAN goes the the Rose Bowl through the back door!

It was theirs. Wisconsin had an easy trek to Pasadena... But the Hawkeyes decided that Pasadena didnt need no stinking badgers.

Hawkeyes love the Wolverines...SO DO the Spartans

ROSEY!

But I'll admit, they've smelled much sweeter in the past.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

i don't get college football, unless you go to a particular school, i don't see how people get so rilled up about football just above the high school level and below the pro level. same for b-ball both base and baseket.

actually come to think about it given the state of the NFL being on par with high school football maybe college football is a step above the NFL. maybe i'm out of touch with reality in watching high school NFL when i should be watching the georgia bulldogs since i never went to georgia u. NCAA the new NFL. :P

since this is a college football thread involving OSU and Mich. i guess i'll go for the buckeyes since i like the name buckeyes. but the wolverines have a cool name too. so i don't know who to root for. Ohio was a red state and Michigan was a blue state. so, i guess i'll go for OSU since i like ohio for no apparant reason. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived