Good Baseball Rumour Sites?

Brass

CBS SportsLine Rumor Mill:

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/MLB_SC-RUMOR

Also, if you're looking for rumors for a specific team, finding a fans' message board for that team is also a good way to get rumors.

Thanks, UW.

BTW, I went to NYC 2 weeks ago and saw the UN building, and I wanted to see a flying United Waffles flag instead!!!! :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Also, if you're looking for rumors for a specific team, finding a fans' message board for that team is also a good way to get rumors.

If you want a good fan's website go to orioleshangout.com and go to the message board. Some of the posters are well-connected. There will be alot of Orioles rumors, but alot of times they post rumors for other clubs. For example the O's are a front runner for Delgado, so they have a lot of news articles that include rumors about him even if they dont involve the O's.

If you want a good fan's website go to orioleshangout.com and go to the message board. Some of the posters are well-connected. There will be alot of Orioles rumors, but alot of times they post rumors for other clubs. For example the O's are a front runner for Delgado, so they have a lot of news articles that include rumors about him even if they dont involve the O's.

By the looks of your sig BF, I'm guessing your a Terps fan. That's cool because I have a friend that got a scholarship to play there and is probably a red-shirt freshman this year.

what the hell is ccslc?

By the looks of your sig BF, I'm guessing your a Terps fan. That's cool because I have a friend that got a scholarship to play there and is probably a red-shirt freshman this year.

I am a Terps fan. Actually my cousin is a freshman there. He might know your friend (I doubt it but he did say that Chris McCray and a bunch of football players are in his criminolgy 101 class).

I am a Terps fan. Actually my cousin is a freshman there. He might know your friend (I doubt it but he did say that Chris McCray and a bunch of football players are in his criminolgy 101 class).

His names Jack Griffin.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived