Chicago State Hoops Unis

JamesCraven

Did anyone see the Chicago State-UCLA game on digital cable/satellite? Chi State, which desperately needs a logo update as their logo dates to the 1970's, had their road uniforms with the nameplate BELOW the numbers on the back a la the 1970's and 1980's Kansas City/Omaha-Sacramento Kings uniforms. What a cheap load of plop. In white with green lettering. An even bigger cheap load of plop. Pictures? Comments?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

It looked horrible because they had green jerseys and a white name plate. It didn't help that the uniforms were pretty plain to start with. Hopefully they were just a throwback or something like that. I'd hate to think they'll weatr these all year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It looked horrible because they had green jerseys and a white name plate. It didn't help that the uniforms were pretty plain to start with. Hopefully they were just a throwback or something like that. I'd hate to think they'll weatr these all year.

Oh, well that's different. JamesCraven should have just said so.

Lemme get this straight now. Green jerseys, white nameplate, green letters? Yeah, that'd look pretty bad.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

83731.jpeg

Well, judging from the front of these jerseys (which is the same as the style they wore last year,) these definitely aren't throwbacks. In other words, they're just bad. But, being a Chicagoan, I'd expect nothing else from a school that everyone thinks is a community college anyway.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived