NFL helmet redesigns

Stampman

Other than the stripes, I like his Steelers update. That's the only one, though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That Cardinals helmet is based off of a mini-helmet design from a few years ago.  I don't know if this guy actually MADE the mini-helmet, or if he just "borrowed" the idea:

ArizonaCardinals_MiniHelmet.jpg

I saw that helmet four years ago. So yea, it's not that original of an idea, I have the logo myself and have had it for that long.

Flagman DID design the cardinal logo himself. The decals have been floating around the web for several years, but I know for a fact he designed them a long time ago.

I agree some of his work is certainly "out there", but you guys are being overly harsh. He's not even here to defend himself or comment on your critiques.

Misterhabs

That Cardinals helmet is based off of a mini-helmet design from a few years ago.  I don't know if this guy actually MADE the mini-helmet, or if he just "borrowed" the idea:

ArizonaCardinals_MiniHelmet.jpg

I saw that helmet four years ago. So yea, it's not that original of an idea, I have the logo myself and have had it for that long.

Flagman DID design the cardinal logo himself. The decals have been floating around the web for several years, but I know for a fact he designed them a long time ago.

I agree some of his work is certainly "out there", but you guys are being overly harsh. He's not even here to defend himself or comment on your critiques.

Misterhabs

I'd switch to a red or black facemask, and maybe take one of the colors out of the helmet stripe.

I really didn't like any of these. They remind me of something you'd see in an old video game that didn't get licensing from the NFl, so they use parodies of teh actual teams.

yeah. theyre really weak

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived