BEAR DOWN, ARIZONA!

amare32

you mean SUCK DOWN, ARIZONA...Sorry ASU Grad

At least we'll never look like chili-dogs. BTW, we punked you again, bro. ;)

y'all got lucky. At least I never went to school in a city called the Brown City. I mean have you seen the women there :puke:. Trust me i'd rather look like a Chili Dog then look like a Gay Bear anyday. Like a great Quarterback has said. "I'm afraid I may take one breath in Tucson and die of Carbon Dioxide"-ASU Great Danny White, on Gambo and Ash 4 years ago

y'all got lucky. At least I never went to school in a city called the Brown City. I mean have you seen the women there :puke:. Trust me i'd rather look like a Chili Dog then look like a Gay Bear anyday. Like a great Quarterback has said. "I'm afraid I may take one breath in Tucson and die of Carbon Dioxide"-ASU Great Danny White, on Gambo and Ash 4 years ago

I forgive you, as you know not of what you speak. The value of an ASU "education."

I forgive you, as you know not of what you speak. The value of an ASU "education."

at least English is the primary language at ASU. :P

"Bear Down"--I noticed that on the field when Wisconsin was playing there in that bizzare monsoon game. What does "Bear Down" mean at Arizona?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Wow. I'll let that one speak for itself.

ah yes nothing like the trash talk to make you feel like a true ASU or UA fan. At least we can agree on one thing at least we're not lumberjokes. Now seriously as a sports fan. I hope when they unleash the new uni's I hope they keep the tradition intact.

yeah I know, came out a little wrong, what I am trying to say is that Tucson is an example of little mexico.

yeah I know, came out a little wrong, what I am trying to say is that Tucson is an example of little mexico.

Aha.

"Bear Down"--I noticed that on the field when Wisconsin was playing there in that bizzare monsoon game. What does "Bear Down" mean at Arizona?

"Tell them ... tell the team to bear down," were the dying words of quarterback John "Button" Salmon, who was also student body president and catcher. He spoke those words to Pop McKale from his hospital bed after a car accident in 1926 following the first football game. A year later, the student body voted to make it the official slogan of UA sports, and in 1939, the State declared it to be the sole and exclusive property of the UA. In 1926 the "men's gym" was built, but it will forever be known as Bear Down Gym after Bear Down was painted on the roof two years later. After interviewing with UA administration, eventual band director Jack K. Lee was flying out of Tucson when he spotted the "Bear Down" written on Bear Down Gym from his plane and wrote almost all of what would later becomes the UA's main fight song.

http://wildcat.arizona.edu/papers/96/157/05_12.html

nice to see that homophobia and racism reign supreme at ASU.

yes, that's a can of worms i'll open.

theres no racism or homophobia involved in my posts, if you have ever been to Tucson you will understand that it is mostly a mexican population. As far as homophobia. We're did you get homophobia, it's an old joke between ASU and the UofA rivalry

I mean seriously, you can't trash talk anymore? I've been to Tucson plenty of times. I have family there. I have no problem with the city as a whole, but since I am a Arizona State grad, I will trash talk about the University of Arizona and the city a little bit. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the city, it has a lot of historical signifigance in Arizona, that you don't get from Phoenix.

I mean seriously, you can't trash talk anymore? I've been to Tucson plenty of times. I have family there. I have no problem with the city as a whole, but since I am a Arizona State grad, I will trash talk about the University of Arizona and the city a little bit. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the city, it has a lot of historical signifigance in Arizona, that you don't get from Phoenix.

do what you like, champ.

well I have to defend myself somehow. Basically calling me a homophobe, and then a racist. You know I have to defend myself somehow. You don't ever throw cards out like that when you are trash talking. So do your homework before you throw accusations :cursing:

Archived