Kwane Doster killed over a fight about a car

NJTank

THis is justy plain stupid but he argued with others about their car and taht led to his deat, according to an ESPN report.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1954604

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

That is the urban culture that is so prized by big business today. Especially in the music industry.

"You said what?" *bang**bang**bang*

"Now i'm a grown-ass man dogg. And you ain't :censored: 'cause you deaded."

I work with kids like this all day, everyday. This is not that suprising.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

That is the urban culture that is so prized by big business today. Especially in the music industry.

"You said what?" *bang**bang**bang*

"Now i'm a grown-ass man dogg. And you ain't :censored: 'cause you deaded."

I work with kids like this all day, everyday. This is not that suprising.

As a white Canadian, maybe I can't comment on "urban culture." But all this bullplop about the bling, and violence leading to manhood is just that, bullplop.

You want to be a man? Get a job, stay faithful to your wife, raise your kids properly, and make sure they know the difference between entertainment and reality.

When black groups are speaking out AGAINST Bill Cosby, who basically tells blacks that they are being stupid promoting this so-called "Black culture", and that they should be the ones to pull themselves out of this moral pit they've dug for themselves, then there's something wrong with the mentality.

For the record, I speak not of all blacks, or African-Americanadians. Just the ones dumb enough to think that calling each other "Ni**a" nonstop and packing heat because they can, regardless of their social strata. I'd also like it known that I hate white kids who act black, since the gangsta life is so much cooler than mayonnaise and white bread.

I'm done. It's a shame, but such is life on the streets, ya 'heard me?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I hear you dawg.

I listen to rap..I admit it..but I also to country (Waylon, Cash, Miller), Rock ('n' Roll), and classical..

I know what Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg rap about ain't real..it's just music..just like how Roger Miller sang about drinking a jug of moonshine at 15...though he's a little bit harder to argue against.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I actually read the news about this tragic death before hearing about Reggie White, and it was tough for me not to make mention of Kwane, being a Vanderbilt alumnus and all. It just didn't seem right to make a mention of Doster in passing while having it get lost in all that would entail the death of Reggie White.

The first Vanderbilt football player to be named SEC Freshman of the Year in football, and this is how it ends. That is just sad.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived