UniWatch

sj32

Those hersey bears jerseys are horrible. Dicrimihater is rolling over... on his couch.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Whats with those Fresno off center caps?

MyStampeders cap has an off center logo--but it's smaller than that one--and it's supposed to be a fashion cap--that one has a big ugly logo off to one side--so it really stands out...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Whats with those Fresno off center caps?

Yeah, not great, that one. However, F is a tough letter to put on a ballcap. It's such an unbalanced, top-heavy letter that it almost never looks good. To date, I've only ever seen one ballcap with an F on it that wasn't ugly - the French national baseball team at the 2003 European Championship tournament in Holland. They used a very flowery script F that leaned strongly from lower left to upper right. That looked good. But it's the only F cap I've ever seen that wasn't ugly.

So if you're stuck with an F, like Fresno, you might as well do something weird like this. If you just put an F front and center, it will look off-center anyway.

I like the colors, though.

20082614447.png

Archived