British Bulldogs Concept

lost_limey

Here's the likely 2005 uniforms and logos for one of my fantays teams next seaon (jopefully in the RFL, but if not for some other private league), what do y'all think of them, any particularly huge dislikes or likes?

bulldog-display.gif

Looks good, but I'd like to see more of the blue of the Union Jack in there as opposed to the black you've currently got.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Not Sure if its do-able, but actually having the helmet as a union jack with the bulldog either just above it, or even better, busting through it might look really cool.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Oh man... I totally forgot that the British Bulldogs had Matilda as a mascot... that's what I get for not having old wrestling tapes anymore... That team was so great, it sucks that the British Bulldog and the Dynamite Kid simply grew to hate each other. I've heard to this day that the Dynamite Kid can't even bear to hear Davey Boy Smith's name.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Hey Limey,I do see one thing that needs revising.You need to add numbers to either the sleeves or shoulders,so you should alter the paws and bulldog so that the 4" numbers can fit on either the sleeves or shoulders.Other than that,this concept uses the same colors as my team :)

98Falcons.png

I loved the idea of changing the black accents to flag blue (one of those 'Why didn't I think of that?' ideas) and implemented that.

As for the bulldog through the flag on the helmet, it looked tooo busy in each version I tried, so it remains undne, and anyhow the Racers have that flag on hlmt thing already.

I've also added the secondary numbers, though I prefer it without (are they that essential?).

As for Matilda and the WWF/WWE thing, I gues I forgot about that connotation of the name, but I like it, so she is the official mascot.

wow! changing the color really helped the entire concept! Bravo on keeping the number gray on both versions of the jersey, it really justifies the gray helmet!

Three things, and they're just suggestions.

I think the home jersey looks WAY too busy at the shoulders with the paw logo AND the numbers. With that said, either: Get rid of the paws on the shoulders or have the home sleeve numbers in the same place as the away sleeve numbers.

Number two, maybe make the team name and player name on the home jersey white, so the symmetry of the two jerseys is basically perfect?

Number three, try the helmet with a blue facemask rather than red one, The redf's already represented well enough on the helmet, and I think making the facemask blue would balance out the whole design.

Just suggestions, I really like the concept and would get a home Bulldogs jersey if they were real :D

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I implemented your 3 excellent suggestions, KennyRock, and thanks for saying you'd buy a home jersey...

This is my first ever football concept, and I'm liking it so far.

Oh, and Robbman as far as using your teams colors, the Red, White & Blue are all the British flag colors, the only one that's my own is the Silver.

It all looks like it has come together nicely with the exception of the Bulldog on the front of the white jersey under numbers.Is this necessary?It's also pretty bizarre in the context of American football uniforms.I would be interested to here what Josh says about these,as he ultimately has final apporoval on all RFL logos and uniforms.Also on the original concept I thought the blue was black,which is why I thought it was the same colors as mine.Nice job overall.

98Falcons.png

Archived