fantasy league logo

jojojanes1

Aren't those just recolored versions of the Team Canada hockey logo?

. . . with one half of the leaf replaced by half a star, which might be appropriate if you have Canadian and US teams, but it doesn't seem to make sense for a league called the Great Canadian FHL.

I think you should try to make something more original and distinct for your league. :grin:

. . . with one half of the leaf replaced by half a star, which might be appropriate if you have Canadian and US teams, but it doesn't seem to make sense for a league called the Great Canadian FHL.

Um, honestly, that would be no worse than having Baltimore, Memphis, Sacramento, San Antonio and Shreveport in the Canadian Football League, now, would it?!?!?!

~UJ

Um, honestly, that would be no worse than having Baltimore, Memphis, Sacramento, San Antonio and Shreveport in the Canadian Football League, now, would it?!?!?!

~UJ

The difference being that the CFL really is a Canadian style of football and it could be argued that when the CFL had American teams the Canadian in the name stood for the type of football as opposed to the location of teams.

~UJ

The difference being that the CFL really is a Canadian style of football and it could be argued that when the CFL had American teams the Canadian in the name stood for the type of football as opposed to the location of teams.

OK, forgive my ignorance, cuz I have never seen a CFL game, but, um, whats the difference in the game?!?!?!

~UJ

OK, forgive my ignorance, cuz I have never seen a CFL game, but, um, whats the difference in the game?!?!?!

~UJ

Don't worry about the ignorance, it's embraced on this board...

Canadian Field is 110 yards instead of 100

Endzones are 20 yards instead of 10

3 plays to make a first down instead of 4

forward motion towards the line of scrimmage before play is legal by offense

12 men on field instead of 11

Beer Bath after big win instead of Gatorade

~UJ

Um, honestly, yeah.

Point is - the logo doesn't fit the name. Why would the Great Canadian Fantasy Hockey League be represented by a half leaf / half star logo?

(Other than an attempt to alter someone else's logo for your own use)

Archived