Ohio State and Michigan, Men's Hockey

Geoff

the helmet looks alright, but the silver is serious over kill. a Red jersey would look nice with that helmet though.

Agreed.

The helmet was pretty sweet.

The greay shirt is just bad.

A few good ideas, namley the number on the chest, but that Bauer template sucks.

If only it were silver, like the Preds sleeves, no just a dull grey.

Maybe with red shoulder it could be acceptable to have greay, but it's just a little too much.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

little story about the grey jersey, Ohio state wanted the team to have more grey in their uniforms because at the time they were just black and red. Head coach john markell mad at this, made the entire uniform grey in an attempt to stick it to the school, I guess he liked the old uniforms and didn't want to change, the thing is people here buy the crap out of it and the players love them. So now we are stuck with this ugly jersey. I personally like the red and white a lot better.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

What about the water polo team, do they have winged-design cap thingies?

im pretty sure their swim team dose. do they even have a swim team? :blink:

Michigan has a women's water polo team, but they don't wear winged caps:

knudtsen.jpg

Michigan has both men's and women's swim teams, but they don't wear winged caps either:

15.jpg

fenn.jpg

Michigan has a "varsity club" lacrosse team that wears winged helmets:

MSU2.jpg

And I haven't seen any pictures of the Michigan baseball or softball teams wearing winged caps or helmets... but they could:

1_107.jpg2_107.jpg3_107.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived