steelers vs patriots

FiddySicks

*boom* goes the punt, the Pats up 10-0 late 1st quarter...

...life is good. So far.

^_^

you should be 4 championships in three years would be a lot. in fact, is that more than phily has combined in all sports? i know the 6ers have like two or maybee three and the flyers have one or two

We'll stick to the three major sports, and hockey.

76ers: 1967, 1983

Phillies: 1980

Flyers: 1974, 1975

Eagles: 1948, 1960 ...

So nice to see the Eagles finally get over the hump. Just remember: no one gave Carolina a chance last year.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*boom* goes the punt, the Pats up 10-0 late 1st quarter...

...life is good. So far.

^_^

you should be 4 championships in three years would be a lot. in fact, is that more than phily has combined in all sports? i know the 6ers have like two or maybee three and the flyers have one or two

We'll stick to the three major sports, and hockey.

76ers: 1967, 1983

Phillies: 1980

Flyers: 1974, 1975

Eagles: 1948, 1960 ...

So nice to see the Eagles finally get over the hump. Just remember: no one gave Carolina a chance last year.

And they didn't win the super bowl. Came darned close but they didnt

Q; How many Steelers fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: 21; One to actually do it. The other 20 will talk about how great they were in the 1790's!

Once again, Bill Cowher...Championship Coach! (for those who remember the Rick Patino Mita copier ads before he won with Kentucky)

Lastly, if LC Greenwoord gets into the NFL Hall of Fame this year I will officially vomit ant renounce my visit with my dad and brother in 1978. There is a total Steelers bias for the Hall. Last January there were six men up for the Hall in the final ballot, Sanders, Brown, Elway, Eller, Rayfoeld Wright, and Cliff Harris. Wright and Harris were not elected in as both were part of the all-decade team for the 1970's? I am not a Cowboys apologist, but where is Drew Pearson or What is that? If you are not a veteran of the Steelers or the 1970's Dolphins, if you are a legend, your a** is not getting in.

On another tangent, the writers who select are totally mostly under 45! That is so jacked up.

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/selectionprocess.jsp

Archived