New colts and renegades concepts

Discrim

link in sig, click on football when you get there

first order of biz: i developed new concepts for the colts and ottawa renegades.  the colts one is based on their mid-80s attempt to infuse silver into their uniform-i expanded upon it somewhat by putting a little silver on the helmet stripe, using the old town font(matches the colts wordmark), and adding silver to the arch stripes on the homes and ram-ifying the roads a bit(you'll see what i mean when you look)

the renegades concept might at first glance look like a tampa bay bucs jersey gone horribly wrong.  no, it's just a pants stripe on the sleeve :P (cue iron chef)

ohta: morimoto in a bold move has added vertical striping to the sleeve, with the Ottawa Renegades as the theme ingredient

ichiro (celebrity judge): and no soy sauce?  i don't think i wanna know what that tastes like

ohta: and in another bold move, morimoto has opened a uniform hall of fame, featuring his very first dish: the ottawa senators, and his first futuristic concept: chicago white sox flag.  also inducted were the wonderful Tampa Bay Buccaneers by Canis and the unfulfilling San Diego Chargers by morimoto-san.

ichiro: wonderful, when does it open?

ohta: morimoto-san has already opened it and plans to induct an extension to the first class this week.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Actually, that Ottawa concept's pretty sweet.  If you used a better font for the numbers/name, it'd be great.

That Colts concept isn't bad, either.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

actually the more i look at the colts jersey, the more i'm thinking the helmet looks out of place.  however, i also don't think the colts helmet with two stripes to match the jersey and pants would look right (like the issue we touched on a while back on the striping on the red blackhawks jersey not matching the other two)

so...rock, hard place, nice to see you again :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

uh oh, It looks as if I got discrim hooked on Iron Chef! :D

why not try making sushi out of every team? Morimoto attempts to make sushi out of everything, not just fish. I saw him making bell pepper sushi before! (no I am not kidding)

damn you shark :laugh:

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived