Celtics alternate concept

Saintsfan

not bad iead wise, but i dont think thats something for the celts. if those were actuall worn, i think over 1/2 of boston's most loyal fans would cry :laugh:

At least 7/8s would cry. Physical tears.

Those just aren't basketball jerseys. Again, the numbers are too small, the names should be in all caps, and full logos don't belong on the front of jerseys. The numbers in the bottom left would probably be obscured mostly because of folds in the jersey and/or tucked into the shorts. That said, the idea of having shamrocks on the side is interesting, and the huge side stripe (approaching on a half-and-half vertically divided jersey) is unique to say the least.

I agree with GmS on this one except for the 1/2 estimate.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

and the huge side stripe (approaching on a half-and-half vertically divided jersey) is unique to say the least.

Didn't Sacramento have similar jerseys a few years ago, half-purple and half-black?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

and the huge side stripe (approaching on a half-and-half vertically divided jersey) is unique to say the least.

Didn't Sacramento have similar jerseys a few years ago, half-purple and half-black?

more like 1/3 black, a small strip of checkers, rest of it purple.  those were strangely satisfying :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived