Ducks concept

jkrdevil

Its a good idea- switch the eggplant and jade and put a script "ducks" as the logo.  But the production work isnt too good.  The sleeve striping is all messed up.  Plus, the numbers are messed up too.  I would keep the ducks diagonal thing, but make slope less.  Also drop the shoulder eggplant, it just doesnt fit.  For the ducks use a script font.  Or even better would be the ducks logo with the word mighty ducks in a trapezoidish shape logoserver.com has
signature.gif

Its a good idea- switch the eggplant and jade and put a script "ducks" as the logo. But the production work isnt too good. The sleeve striping is all messed up. Plus, the numbers are messed up too. I would keep the ducks diagonal thing, but make slope less. Also drop the shoulder eggplant, it just doesnt fit. For the ducks use a script font. Or even better would be the ducks logo with the word mighty ducks in a trapezoidish shape logoserver.com has

I think the jersey looks great, save the rather generic Lucida Handwriting script. As for the "production work isnt too good"...I don't see anything wrong with the sleeve striping or the numbers  ???

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I don't like this one at all.  The teal being dominant doesn't look right.  And, the script would need serious work.

(And, about as much as we need another Blues concept, crossover, amateur Minnesota hockey team concept, or thread about the Bobcats.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived