Rage Concept logo...

GMac

This coming out of retirement feels nice... i think i have really found my stride again... im no sterling or nitro yet... but i like what i am doing with my latest stuff...with more yet to come...

this is for my girlfriends ringette team... they dont really have a team logo all the jerseys have the regina ringette logo on the front... but her team gets the old northstars look becuase they represent the city in provincial tournaments (green and yellow are the provincial colours for those out of the loop)... so with out further ado... i give you the Rage... C & C always wanted and appreciated

rage.gif

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I think the green and gold can work, but maybe both, especially the green, a bit darker. I find that shade of yellow almost has a tendency to blend into a white background. Great concept, though; nice and simple.

I think you have a good feel with that wordmark. It communicates the name well. However there are a bunch of inconsistencies with the white highlights on your lettering. It looks like most of them are on the top and the left, but some highlights are on the bottom, or nonexistent....and the thicknesses of them could be made a bit more consistent too. Other than that I think you have something good going here. :)

I think you have a good feel with that wordmark. It communicates the name well. However there are a bunch of inconsistencies with the white highlights on your lettering. It looks like most of them are on the top and the left, but some highlights are on the bottom, or nonexistent....and the thicknesses of them could be made a bit more consistent too. Other than that I think you have something good going here. :)

yeah i eyeballed it at 3 am...give me a break...lol... yeah i know im going back to work on them... no project is ever really done with me... i keep tooling and tooling till i get sick of it...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived