Rancho Cucamonga Quakes Uniforms

stpmn

I just find it very odd that the Quakes claim they're setting precedent by having embroidery on the bill of their caps when the Seattle Pilots did it in 1969.

pMLB2-109672reg.jpg

Mmm... scrambled eggs.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Call me crazy, but I'm getting tired of how baseball is the only sport unspokenly required to be "traditional." I'd like to see a bit more variety in the uniforms, because when you're designing them, you're really handcuffed as far as what you can do.

I like where this is going. I might open up a bit and try some new baseball jersey styles. Traditionalists beware.

I would agree--although I'm not crazy about the brim in this case--still I'd be open to the general idea--and my Stampeder cap is definitely not a tradional design so if you want me to put my money where my typing is--well there it is...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

That Seattle Pilots is without a doubt one of the true classics its just too bad they only lasted one season.

pilots69.jpg

It was different for its time, wasn't it? The '70 Brewers hastily changed the lettering but left the nautical themed sleeve striping IIRC.

(edit: yep.)

al_1970_milwaukee.gif

tzch6.jpg

Archived