Peep this Peeps.....

Mings

alright, the colors are what the team has. and theres gonna be some changing around on the logo too, as stated above previously. circle city is indianapolis, and the sport is football, which i will address in an update.

thanks for the c&c. keep it coming.

In general, I love it.

Boooooooooooooooooooooo! :P

hey yh, im actually working on your idea for the secondary logo and turning it into like a unit patch and making it part of the primary, just to see some other options.

Very cool. BTW, I wasn't booing you. I was booing Sterling's dreadful pun.

Okay, it wasn't dreadful. I'm just p.o.'d that he beat me to it.

... well you're better off telling him the logo's good in PRIVATE.... booooooooo.... ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Very cool.  BTW, I wasn't booing you.  I was booing Sterling's dreadful pun.

Okay, it wasn't dreadful.  I'm just p.o.'d that he beat me to it.

... well you're better off telling him the logo's good in PRIVATE.... booooooooo.... ^_^

i knew you were yh, and besides theres only a couple of thing i know of that are better in private (and one of those that is good in public;) )

also look for an update hopefully monday or tuesday

Ok guys, I have come up with a revision to the logo based on the C&C regarding sergeant stripes for a soldiers logo. I have replaced the striped with a so called Unit Patch for the football team, and incorporated a football into the patch for clarification. I also took Yale's suggestion for putting the CC into laurel wreaths. Hope you guys like this revision. I also plan on doing on with the stripes patch turned right, and the wordmark at the bottom, but if a ton of people love this, that might get scratched.

version_3.png

Thanks so far for the C&C and thanks in advance for the C&C to come.

josh,

I really like the upgrade that you have done on this. The patch is still represented by the form of the overall logo. I dig the way you included the small football within the laurel wreaths.

One thing is still bugging me though. The logo uses green and gold as primary color, with dark gold accents, and the "Circle City" is white, which I find odd compared to the rest. I think it might look good also in gold, the emphasis still being on the "Soldiers" part because of the font size.

Anyway, feel free to try.

Otherwise, you're doing a great job on this!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'm not feeling the "military" aspect of the patch now. I guess you were taking in other comments, and trying to use other military imagery instead if your upside-down stripes, but it doesn't have the same feel it used to. It's a good looking design, but I just think it doesn't work like the last version did.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm not feeling the "military" aspect of the patch now. I guess you were taking in other comments, and trying to use other military imagery instead if your upside-down stripes, but it doesn't have the same feel it used to. It's a good looking design, but I just think it doesn't work like the last version did.

yeah, i kinda feel the same way, that version isnt off the table by any means yet. I'm still gonna try the reverse one so that the ranking patch is right side up, and replace the star with a football on em.

thanks for the C&C so far

I really dig this! I really like that you have taken into account some of the C&C provided here.

Here's an idea for you. Maybe use a stencil looking font. I was thinking the helmet decal would maybe look cool like a soldiers foot locker with stenciled lettering. Maybe? I don't know. Just a thought.

I like what you've come up with! Great work.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Archived