Fun with City Flags

Stampman

Interesting ideas--I like to do them in Madden so you can see the 3-d effect on the stripes and stuff--but those are good...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yankeeman, my fellow New Yorker, mentioned that he was trying to do the Bronx. That gave me the idea to do my home borough of NYC, which is Queens.

The Queens flag:

flagqueenssm5xp.gif

Helmet and uniforms:

unifootballqueens5ua.gif

Stlramsfan did a great job on the L.A. and St. Paul helmets, especially given the examples he had to start with. An excellent flag resourse is Flags of the World. They have clear, well-done gifs of thousands of flags. (L.A. flag; St. Paul flag)

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Stlramsfan did a great job on the L.A. and St. Paul helmets, especially given the examples he had to start with. An excellent flag resourse is Flags of the World. They have clear, well-done gifs of thousands of flags. (L.A. flag; St. Paul flag)

Thanks. I added that site to my favorites they look way better than what I had to work with. Thanks Again!

stlouisrams.jpg

This isn't it exactally but its close.

Mystery Flag Number One

Okay start guessing

Is it Des Moines?

How'd you ever guess :lol:

it just sorta came to me...like a vision....or a hyperlink

That's funny--and not the first time somebody forgot to change their link name!

When you upload to photobucket uncheck the box that asks if you want to keep the file name--it will give it a gibberish name--or you can do the same yourself...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived