Interesting Find

NickNickNick

Found this authentic NFL jersey at Value Village for 3.99$

The numbers are all embroidered...a little rough around the edges, but in excellent shape. What is it? Eagles? Jets? How much is it worth?

nfl1.jpg

nfl2.jpg

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

damn you nicknicknick... last time i was at value villag ethey had crap when i was there... best things pulled out of reginas value village... My buddies orange BC lions jersey, by cooperstown Boston Red Socks, and my brothers cooperstown Brooklyn Dodgers... but havent found anything good since....

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Yep...it was a pretty neat find. They had a brand new Dolphins jersey there too, but it was like 17.99$ or something.

I was pretty stoked about this one, though.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

That's a really nice jersey. Definitely Jaworski. I would never expect to hear that it was sold for $4 in a Saskatchewanian value store. There is a bit of humor there.

I have never seen anything Canadian sold around here, ever. Cept' for the occasional Expos hat. (they are in value stores now too) :P

I once saw an authentic Chicago blackhawks jersey, size 48, sold at my local Value Village, for $19.99. Couldn't have been any more than five years old. I would have bought it then if I had the money.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

So that's where my jersey got to. Must have taken the roundabout route to get from the Lower Mainland of BC to Saskatchewan.

It's definitely a Jaworski Eagles jersey. I had one of those when I was a kid that I wore so often, the numbers came off. It was great for the time. Wouldn't mind getting my mitts on another of those.

Archived