New Red Dragons logo

Phat Kid

Well after hearing it looked alot like a tiki mask instead of a dragon I did some small adjustments and I want to know if it somewhat resembles a dragon now. Also which color scheme do you like better.

Ok I did a new one and this time simplified it a little. I'm not sure but now it seems a little empty. Someone PLEASE give me some feedback on how to make this better. Thanks.

PS Also I deleted my second concepts to put in the new ones.

OLD LOGO:

6.jpg

NEW LOGOS:

A:

dragonfinal4.jpg

B:

dragonfinal3.jpg

C:

dragonfinal2.jpg

D:

dragonfinal1.jpg

Let me know what you think. And thanks for the feedback ahead of time.

I really like the idea behind these logo.

You just need some tweaking dude, and a little better execution, but i think your idea behind these logos are solid.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It looks more feline to me. the teeth look like whiskers. I agree with lightbluenc and JQK that they are very interesting to look at, but if a dragon is what you are going for, it just isn't happening for me.

Does the dragon have to be a headon face? It may be easier to do more of a profile view.

KUHawks.png

It looks more feline to me. the teeth look like whiskers. I agree with lightbluenc and JQK that they are very interesting to look at, but if a dragon is what you are going for, it just isn't happening for me.

Does the dragon have to be a headon face? It may be easier to do more of a profile view.

The way I want it yes. It is for a Hockey jersey that I am going to have made and since no one replied to my request I am trying very hard to do it myself. I don't know. I'll keep at it.

Reminds me more of a demon than a dragon. The logo feels like an early version of the San Francisco Demons logo from the XFL.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived