Raleigh Rebels - Logo Release

evividsolutions

I'm confused....if you go here you will see a different rebel logo.....it's better, however the artist needs to learn more about typography....using all caps in a script face....a no no unless you are trying make a radical point

http://www.carolinasharks.com/index_files/Page1229.htm

I dont see it?

Where do I look?

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
look below where it says enter on the very first page you get to.

aaah. Thanks. on the "Enter site" page. Gotta love those.

I like the Pirate concept more than the confederate guy. But yeah, that one has holes in it too. Gosh.

rebels-logox.gif

I like the way this one has turned out. I have a couple minor nit-picky tweaks to suggest, but other than that, this one has come a long way since the "Yosemite Sam-big cloud of dust-15 shades of gray" concept.

Move "EBELS" left, closer to the R. Actually, if the tail of the R overlaps the E, you might be able to get some more consistent letterspacing.

I'd still like to see RALEIGH bigger. If you reduce the size of "EBEL" (without or without the S at the end) you will give yourself more room to enlarge the city name.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i like that logo, simplified and very very nice. looks like a dapper southern gentleman rebel with the tie and hat. only thing that takes away points is the demonized font (at least i think its demonized).

Yeah Demonized RULES!!

:D

btw - the next thing I've done uses Demonized as well. I clearly have a problem. But I'll explain when the time comes.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Yeah Demonized RULES!!

:D

btw - the next thing I've done uses Demonized as well. I clearly have a problem. But I'll explain when the time comes.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

i think there might be a clue in this here post

They were an extra team added in a year early to even out the ammount of teams in the league.  To have home games you would need to purchase Turf and settle Arena rental costs and dates..etc

They will definitly be a 2006 team, without a doubt.

I got $100 that says otherwise. :D

No, it'll happen. We can take the new train to the games.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived