TB Lightning Concept

mac

This is a concept that has been sitting on the shelf for about a year now, I figure why not show it, I think it's pretty good.

TBlightningblue.png

Obviously I changed the jersey to blue, a lighter blue, the logo is an original creation that I made probably five or six years ago, and then I added these stripes on the sleeves and put lightning at the bottom.

TBlightningwhite.png

the only difference for this one is that it's white and it says tampa bay at the bottom, I kept the lightning bolt pants the same because I think they are sweet and the only good thing about their current uniforms.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I like the overall concept of the jersey, but I'm just not a big fan of the LIGHTNING and TAMPA BAY near the bottom of the front jerseys.

Good job though!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Not bad, not bad at all but is it really necessary to put the "Lightning" or "Tampa Bay" below the logo?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Pretty nice concept - I love the white unis! The logo is good, a bit big. Outside of that very solid work here - looking forward to seeing some more of your work. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Thanks for your comments I can't remember why I decided to put the words below the logo I guess I wanted it to look like the kings, but Now that I fixed it I think it looks better

TBlightningblue2.png

TBlightningwhite2.png

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived