MLB Online Style Guides

Survival79

MLB seems to be highly protective of that site's contents. Until recently, you could google all sorts of neat stuff on press.mlb.com that wasn't intended for the general public, but it looks like they've locked much of that down, as well.

But the public address (mlbguide.com) expired on 1/25, and the domain wasn't renewed.

That is the main reason I posted it. I realized after creating the title that it wasn't new, but that a lot of people on the board who'd used the old mlbguide.com address probably weren't aware of it.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

That is the main reason I posted it. I realized after creating the title that it wasn't new, but that a lot of people on the board who'd used the old mlbguide.com address probably weren't aware of it.

mlbguide.com hasn't been working for a while. I guess they realized that secure PDFs aren't going to keep anybody with the right software from taking what they want from the files.

Archived