Red wings third concept

shiznit1083

move the wing inside a little, otherwise you'd have yzerman scratchin his armpit the whole game...wait, that's not a bad thing :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't like the off-center logo and, IMO, the winged wheel doesn't seem to work well with that jersey anyway. I thought the old Detroit Cougars logo would look good, though, so I put this together.

*Disclaimer* I take no credit for the jersey design, just for putting that logo on it and recoloring it a little.

Yeah I agree Yzerfan has made a good improvement there! For a third jersey I thought shiznits original idea was a bit to similar to the Red Wings current look, but Yzerfan has come up with a good way to add something different to the Red Wings look. Good marks all round!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I know the Red Wings have some of the best unis in hockey, but I think a concept here and there won't hurt. Especially something with a little Old School in it.

Red Wings Concept

Don't lie to yourself. The Red Wings' jerseys are ugly. Old and traditional doesn't mean good. You could make a case that the white jerseys are almost nice, but the red is down right ugly.

However, both of these logos are fairly nice. I personally prefer the winged wheel on the jersey, but the Cougars' "D" is nice too. The wheel should be centered though.

:) I know I'm late on this-but I like it.  I love the old school look - maybe the 3rd Jersey the Wings need.  Very Well done - KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived