NY Jets Concept

KennyRock

It seemed that while most people liked the design idea, there was a mixed reaction to the blue. So, I tried other colors. Here's how the thought process went:

Yellow - Yellow and white for the numbers on the green home looked horrible, and as I darkened yellow, the jerseys looked too close to the Packers.

Red/Crimson - Didn't even go there.

Maroon - Something too college/high school-esque about the look.

Orange - Looked too close to the Dolphins, or a pumpkin.

Black, Silver, Grey - Tried to avoid these colors in the original concept - wasn't gonna add them in the second try.

Purple - No.

So, I thought about it for a sec, and then I realized. There was one color that I could add to my Jets concept to make sure they didn't look like any other NFL team, while at the same time keeping their basic identity. That color? You might have guessed. Their current Hunter Green. Hunter Green Home with Kelly accents, White away with Kelly and Hunter accents, and a Kelly green alternate/throwback jersey with a Kelly green helmet to go with it. C&C would rock, thanks for the first round of thoughts!

NYJETS2.png

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Wow!

The last set of jerseys looks really good! I like them better with two shades of green rather than a blue and a green.

Good job!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

It's definitely their Hunter Green - taken right from SSUR. Might just be teh monitor.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived