Falcon's Basketball Uni Concept.

scar988

First off, :welcome: to the boards.

Second, that concept's pretty tight. Couple of things, though:

- I'd stick with either "ATL" or "FALCONS" on the front, not both.

- The black is really readable on such a dark red. I'd go with white numbers, or if you're really attached to the black numbers, I'd add a white outline.

- The numbers on the back are probably too small. If you can get the actual Falcons number font, that might fill out the jersey pretty well. Eriqjaffe's got a bunch of fonts here. I like the nameplate below the number and in that font, though.

Keep up the good work. :)

First off, :welcome: to the boards.

Second, that concept's pretty tight. Couple of things, though:

- I'd stick with either "ATL" or "FALCONS" on the front, not both.

- The black is really readable on such a dark red. I'd go with white numbers, or if you're really attached to the black numbers, I'd add a white outline.

- The numbers on the back are probably too small. If you can get the actual Falcons number font, that might fill out the jersey pretty well. Eriqjaffe's got a bunch of fonts here. I like the nameplate below the number and in that font, though.

Keep up the good work. :)

the font I used is the official Logo font from the Atlanta Falcons. I contacted the webmaster for it.

Hmmmm... Well it's certainly revolutionary, kinda reminds me of a funky Turn-Ahead-The-Clock/Throwback Fusion uni, with the logo huge on the back, and the name below the number... But if you want imrpovement, here's what I'd do...

I'd get some numbers similar to what the Falcons actually have, which can be found Here, and I'd also put an outline around the letters.

Other than that, I like it' I'll give you credit for being different :D

Β 

Β 

Archived