a couple new concepts

Discrim

this is my Bucks barberpole jersey. or rather, two versions-one using red lettering adn one using silver lettering trimmed in purple.

BucksBarberpole1.gifBucksBarberpole2.gif

and now my other new concept, Iowa football. I really like this set...how bout you?

IowaHawkshoulder.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

naw, one of their kickers happens to have the same last name. and as a lot of college kickers do because they can, he wears a 90 number.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I am a Iowa fan and like your concepts if the gold is still Iowa gold and not the mustard yellow it appears in your concept. If it is old gold I do not see Iowa adopting that anytime soon as Big ten rival Purdue uses it now.

The Bucks??? Not much you can do with those color choices. Green and Purple are ugly any way you trace it.

I do like the gray letters outlined with purple. The purple outline around it makes the silver/gray into a cool unique shade that I like. If Bucks keep their current colors that would be a upgrade.

I hold out hope the Bucks wake up and update soon.

How about navy blue and silver/gray along with the green they have now??

I am a Iowa fan and like your concepts if the gold is still Iowa gold and not the mustard yellow it appears in your concept. If it is old gold I do not see Iowa adopting that anytime soon as Big ten rival Purdue uses it now.

The Bucks??? Not much you can do with those color choices. Green and Purple are ugly any way you trace it.

I do like the gray letters outlined with purple. The purple outline around it makes the silver/gray into a cool unique shade that I like. If Bucks keep their current colors that would be a upgrade.

I hold out hope the Bucks wake up and update soon.

How about navy blue and silver/gray along with the green they have now??

the gold's as close as I have...and yeah, I intended it to be Hawkeye gold (definitely not Purdue gold)

believe me, I've been wantin the Bucks to go back to green unis for a while now. Don't care if they go back to red as the trim color or keep purple around. to tell the truth, the silver I used is a fairly standard shade-I've used more distinctive silvers in a couple previous concepts (search for Seattle Totems and Ironton Tanks for those silvers)

2016cubscreamsig.png

I like the first concept tigerhawk logo better.

As for Bucks silver with purple outlines..it is that combo that reacts with each other to give the silver a different hue. Kind of like when the old Buffalo Bills royal blue and crimson red from a distance looked purple. If you panned the crowd they all looked like a big purple haze. I did not like that but like your work

Archived