G. Tech Football concept

puckcool22

One dying trend in football, is the old school stripes on the sleeve. They are being replaced with piping and crazy shoulder and side panel designs. So, I decided to take a page from the Bears, Steelers, Browns, Lions, and Ohio State (and others i think) uniforms. So here you go, my Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football concept.

EDIT* Version 2.0

georgiatech1A.gif

georgiatech.gif

signature.gif

puckcool,

I like it. The comment earlier about too many stripes, IMO, is not the number of stripes, I noticed the stripes on the gold uni are wider than on the white uni. Looks to me as a Chicago Bears style of stripes - I'm loving it. Great work puckcool! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Very much diggin' the helmet. Probably the first step to improving this would be to make the pant striping consistent. It's a bit akward now. As for the sleeve striping, again, I'd make it consistent between the two unis.

Other than those two minor gripes, I applaud you.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived