More seats for Fenway

appleclock

I've never been to Fenway or Yankee Stadium. I won't judge from the outside, because after seeing Wrigley from the outside a few weeks ago, I realized they only show you the nice looking parts on TV.

However, from the inside based on TV (meaning I don't know anything about bathrooms, vendors, etc.) Fenway is a much nicer site. In fact, I personally think the inside of Yankee Stadium is kind of ugly.

I have actually toured Fenway park( I didnt see a sox game but it had a college leauge playing, so because of that I didnt get to go on the field or dugouts or clubhouse.) It looked to be in good shape everywhere we went. The tour guide actually recommended that we not use the restrooms, so I didnt. Its a very nice park.

Signature intentionally left blank

Fenway is a beautiful park....

But it's no Yankee Stadium.

Fenway and Yankee Stadium both have their own charms. Fenway is a lot more intimate than Yankee Stadium, and the odd angles give it a different feel than in New York. But New York has it's 55,000+ fans, Monument Park and intimidating Championship architecture.

Fenway is located in a trendier neighborhood of Boston than Yankee Stadium is in the Bronx.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived