Texas Rangers concept!

The_Admiral

TCR- Those are great. Just add numbers to the front of the home jersey and a Texas flag to the sleeve of each uni and that's it.

Those numbers are primo! The original Cowboy uniforms were manufactured by Southland Athletic from Terrell, TX. That is Southland's own full-block number font, still used to this day.

Major league teams have used this type of numbers before. When MacGregor still made uniforms they did some major league suits. I believe the early-'50s Tigers road uniforms with the solid navy script "Detroit" had this style.

And the Nationals numbers are basically this font with the drop-shadow look.

I love these. I'm glad you kept the current color balance between blue and red AND dropped the black.

My only suggestion is that they might be a tad TOO simple. Maybe some minimal blue piping on the sleves and pants?

Great work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

With the script and no striping, they're a bit too much like the Dodgers. I actually really like what they have now, accept the over-use of the alternates.

Overall, these're "meh".

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm a Rangers fan and definitely prefer the script font, and agree with a previous post about adding the Texas flag on the sleeves.

One suggestion is to have the road jersey's font match the home script. The way it is now, the "TEXAS" on the road jersey is all by itself font & design-wise.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I'm too lazy to add trim on the sleeves and the shoulder patches, because I can never get it to look right on this template, and I don't like just angling it and slapping the whole thing on there.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Those numbers are primo! The original Cowboy uniforms were manufactured by Southland Athletic from Terrell, TX. That is Southland's own full-block number font, still used to this day.

And the Nationals numbers are basically this font with the drop-shadow look.

I don't particularly like the nationals' numbers either....

See, I would get a Nationals BP jersey because of the interlocking "DC" (which are my initials), but I wouldn't want to put numbers on it. They're saving me money because now I'm just on a lookout for their BP cap.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

What program do you use? I found that drawing the stripes horizontally then tilting them by -76.38 degrees is perfect for the sleeves.

I just use Photoshop I'm too cheap for Illustrator and don't know how to use it anyway

Yeah, my pet peeves =

1. Team names under or to the the left of the city in spite of English being read top-bottom/left-right, which people here seem to love. Rangers Texas?

2. Vests.

Archived