Will Jose ever learn

dwertman

Perhaps Mourinho would like some cheese to go with his whine.

Honestly, if the tables were turned, I wonder if Rafael Benitez would say anything. The refs do the best job that they can; that's what's they're paid for. If the linesman says it's in, Mourinho should take him on his word that it was in, no questions asked.

I'm still not convinced it went in. That said, the official made the call with the information he had available at the time. We can see all the replays and mockups we want, but he simply didn't have that luxury.

I can understand his complaint, sure--coaches complain of bad calls all the time, never mind on the deciding goal of the Champions League semifinal. However, To put in the context that "the lineman scored," as if it were completely fabricated, is ridiculous.

As for the rest... death threats over an unpreported claim?! Dear god, people, get a clue. As much as I love sports, that's a level of sheer insanity that I cannot fathom.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Does it matter if it went in. Chelsea had 180 minutes to score and they didnt. 180 minutes thats 3 hours plus another 10 minutes of stoppage time.

Well, considering that if it didn't go in, then Liverpool also would have had the same amount of scoreless time....

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived