Round 2 NBA Playoffs

NJTank

Wizards fans:

How does it feel to know your team is fighting for their playoff lives while the Heat rest Shaq for the next round?

I'd actually feel sorry if not for your ridiculous "Round 2" t-shirts.

Very Bad :cry:

But on the bright side: A team in D.C. made the playoffs that doesn't constantly kick a ball with it's feet

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Well the Suns just beat the Mavericks to take a 3-2 lead. Also the Pistons blew out the Pacers for a 3-2 lead. Plus the Spurs are 3-2 over the Sonics as well

Well the Suns just beat the Mavericks to take a 3-2 lead. Also the Pistons blew out the Pacers for a 3-2 lead. Plus the Spurs are 3-2 over the Sonics as well

I think the home teams will take the next game of each series.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well the Suns just beat the Mavericks to take a 3-2 lead.  Also the Pistons blew out the Pacers for a 3-2 lead.  Plus the Spurs are 3-2 over the Sonics as well

Dallas and Indy will win their Game 6. Sonics are done.

6uXNWAo.png

Well the Suns just beat the Mavericks to take a 3-2 lead.  Also the Pistons blew out the Pacers for a 3-2 lead.  Plus the Spurs are 3-2 over the Sonics as well

Could be, they'd be the one I'd pick to lose. But they've played the Spurs good the last 3 games, and they've looked very good against them at home. But like I said, I'd pick them to lose it if I had to pick one of them.

IUe6Hvh.png

Could be, they'd be the one I'd pick to lose. But they've played the Spurs good the last 3 games, and they've looked very good against them at home. But like I said, I'd pick them to lose it if I had to pick one of them.

If not for the Sonics comeback and missed shot at the end of Game 3 by Duncan, that series would have ended in 5 and most certianly won't go to a Game 7. I think the Pacers will win Game 6 for Reggie in his final ever home game, but will eventually fall to the Pistons in 7. Dallas will take Game 6 in Big D, but i got a bad feeling the Suns will stick it to the Mavs in Game 7. I hope I'm wrong.

6uXNWAo.png

Well, it's over for Reggie Miller and the Pacers.

Hats off to one of the most clutch athletes I've ever seen -- and a great person as well. His loyalty to a city that didn't quite embrace him at first is as impressive as any shot he's ever taken.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived