Houston Rockets Alternate Idea

ahub

I was thinking the Rockets will come out with an alternate uni before too long. This seems like a logical idea with the current scheme. I tried to make them different than just a silver color version of the white uni.

.rockets-alternate.jpg

IIRC, there was a thread maybe a couple of months ago suggesting Houston would come out with an alternate soon. It was supposed to be either black or silver, probably made of the 'dazzle' material.

If they went with the silver, this would be a nice way to do it. Good stuff.

IIRC, there was a thread maybe a couple of months ago suggesting Houston would come out with an alternate soon. It was supposed to be either black or silver, probably made of the 'dazzle' material.

I actually liked the silver Maverick alt's that they wore for like one game last year. I'm guessing that is the dazzle material that the Rockets are talking about using?

I actually liked the silver Maverick alt's that they wore for like one game last year. I'm guessing that is the dazzle material that the Rockets are talking about using?

Yeah, same idea, although I'd guess Houston's would probably be a little lighter than what Dallas had.

Archived