Stockton Thunder

twi

Would make more sense for a team called the Vikings, Barbarians, or Gladiators.  The name doesn't fit but I like the logo.

Did anyone else pick up that the shoulders and tricep/bicep area of Thor form a "cloud" liek shape.

This logo is brilliant. So many subtleties in there, and it all flows well.

Thor's whole body shape (including the black shadowed part on the right) resembles a cloud.

Very purdy.

Cards.png

Would make more sense for a team called the Vikings, Barbarians, or Gladiators.  The name doesn't fit but I like the logo.

Did anyone else pick up that the shoulders and tricep/bicep area of Thor form a "cloud" liek shape.

This logo is brilliant. So many subtleties in there, and it all flows well.

Thor's whole body shape (including the black shadowed part on the right) resembles a cloud.

Very purdy.

Thats the first thing I noticed, and also the first thing that told me that Joe did this logo. Extremely great to tie in the logo with the name in two different ways.

hstansbury - you got 9 posts and now your an expert on logos - Sorry, but Joe's work is fabulous. I don't suck up, but I know a good logo - simple and clean. The colors are crisp and conveys the identity.

Joe - Keep up your fine work, I always look forward to your designs. I don't mind when people have comments but I hate to see a class guy have his work 'verbally slashed'.

KCScout76 :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived