What should the Bucks do?

What should the Bucks do with the First Overall pick in the NBA Draft  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been thinkin about this for a while, and the Bucks need a center more than they need a forward. if they don't get Bogut, they might as well trade it...so Bogut. He can't be any worse than that bum Pryzbilla

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Well, since the Hawks and the Bucks BOTH lacked a big man, if the Hawks got No. 1 it would've been a no-brainer for Bogut. Now that the Bucks have No. 1, it's a no-brainer: Bogut.

Later on down the road, Atlanta will be glad they didn't have the chance to draft Van Horn, errr Bogut.

I was thinking about that last night as the Lottery haunted my mind. :P

What Atlanta needs to do along with passing on Bogut, is maybe sign or trade for an established all-star caliber player. They've had Wallace, Walker and Payton over the last two seasons and got rid of them right away. Why not keep one or two of them and try to build a team around them instead of trade them for scrubs? It's like the Hawks try to suck on purpose.

6uXNWAo.png

It's like the Hawks try to suck on purpose.

I know, they freakin traded Walker for Tyronn Lue and Tom Gugliotta. When I found out about that, I was like "WTF, I bet people in Boston laughed when that happened." And every year they always talk about a new plan for rebuilding. This will actually be the first year that the "plan" lasts more than one year.

*sigh* The Hawks just need a sparkplug. They thought it was Josh Smith, but when we found out that all he could do was dunk, then that was the end of that <_<

Archived