Vikings Sale Approved!

Phil

story

I'm not even a Vikings fan, and I've had enough of Red McCombs threatening to move to San Antonio. It'll be nice to have an owner committed to Minnesota, and hopefully the beautiful park they've got on their website will come to fruition.

Given their proximity to me and the amount of fans they have in my neck of the woods, I'm happy when they succeed.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

:woot:

Not so fast there. I remember Norm Green. I don't trust guys just saying they are going to keep the team there.

I hope so and there is no question I am glad to be rid of Red.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

:woot:

Not so fast there. I remember Norm Green. I don't trust guys just saying they are going to keep the team there.

I hope so and there is no question I am glad to be rid of Red.

My thoughts exactly. It still makes me a little nervous that this ownership group has no local representation. A Twin Cities car dealer was supposed to be part owner, but apparently that's not the case.

Archived