Bored...

tj4eck

it has always bothered me about the mlb logo that if the guy swings at the pitch he's gonna miss it. If he doesn't then it's a ball which only promotes a boring game, having the part of your sport where nothing happens be represented in your logo.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

ya.......I could tell you got bored. To be honest, when i first saw it, and didn't see the bottom part I thought he was holding a ruler :P

Yeah, me too. :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I could be wrong but aren't steroids a color? That syringe looks empty. :D

Depends on the 'roids. Some are white. Besides, what color is "the clear", anyway? Kinda like the sound of one hand clapping... very zen. :blink:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I could be wrong but aren't steroids a color? That syringe looks empty. :D

Depends on the 'roids. Some are white. Besides, what color is "the clear", anyway? Kinda like the sound of one hand clapping... very zen. :blink:

I take it you haven't seen that one Simpsons episode where Bart makes the sound of one hand clapping by flicking the fingers of his left (?) hand onto the palm? It makes a soft *flik flik flik* sound.....hence the "flicking"...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived