Boeheim in B'ham

bhambruiser

The strangest thing just happened to me.

I was sitting in the Brookwood Mall in beautiful Birmingham, Alabama. When my friend says to me "That's Jim Boeheim." Sure enough I look up and see him and his hot wife and a bunch of kids. It was odd...Why he is in Birmingham? I have no idea.

But I went up to him and said hello and shook his hand.

very odd though

I was sitting in the Brookwood Mall in beautiful Birmingham, Alabama. When my friend says to me "That's Jim Boeheim." Sure enough I look up and see him and his hot wife and a bunch of kids. It was odd...Why he is in Birmingham? I have no idea.

very odd though

Not that odd. I'm fairly certain that Boeheim is leaving Syracuse in order to serve as the Head Coach, General Manager and Co-Owner of the ABA's newest expansion franchise, the Birmingham Blue. The team's colors are Blue, Orange and White. The team mascot is a giant blueberry with a face, arms and legs, as well as a beanie-like cap perched rakishly atop its berry/body/head. The team logo features the aforementioned mascot ferociously dunking a Red, White and Blue basketball... oh, and gradients... lots and lots of gradients.

very odd though

Not that odd. I'm fairly certain that Boeheim is leaving Syracuse in order to serve as the Head Coach, General Manager and Co-Owner of the ABA's newest expansion franchise, the Birmingham Blue. The team's colors are Blue, Orange and White. The team mascot is a giant blueberry with a face, arms and legs, as well as a beanie-like cap perched rakishly atop its berry/body/head. The team logo features the aforementioned mascot ferociously dunking a Red, White and Blue basketball... oh, and gradients... lots and lots of gradients.

funny

I actually found out why he is here. There is a Coaches Verses Cancer Celebrity Golf Tournament going on here in town. There are a lot of college coaches here (Calhoun, Gary Williams etc) for it. But also his wife is from Alabama.

mystery solved

very odd though

funny

I actually found out why he is here. There is a Coaches Verses Cancer Celebrity Golf Tournament going on here in town. There are a lot of college coaches here (Calhoun, Gary Williams etc) for it. But also his wife is from Alabama.

mystery solved

The ABA????

NONSENSE!!!

Jimmy B will coach in college for the remainder of his career. book it.

I'm sure he was there to support the Coaches v. Cancer tournament and I can say this as someone who has actually played golf with Coach B. in a local tournament (Centerpoint CC in Canandaigua, NY).

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived