Now the Canadian National baseball team!

GeorgesL

You've seen the Quebec "National" team, now here's the Canadian set:

TEAMCANADA.jpg

I posted these on a different template last year during the 2004 Summer Olympics, but here it is again, this time on a new template. I debated whether I should put names on the back of the jerseys.

Nice. Very heavy Tribe influence (always a good thing).

I would go with the names - a lot of the guys on Olympic teams are not on major league rosters (unless you're watching Venezeula or the Dominican Republic), and people wouldn't know these guys.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Wow! Home and road sets are looking fantastic! The scripts are great, everything flows really well together, especially with the red. As for the alt, I'm not a fan of the black. Heck, I'm never a fan of Canada using excessive black. Gold, silver or white would look as good, or even better than, black But my biggest gripe is that horrible Baseball Canada logo we have. Pitiful. All our other national sports logos are great, why can't baseball be?

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Archived