Pistons vs. Heat

rmackman

Yes I'm ticked my Heat lost, but I noticed the Heat and Pistons have exactly the same jersey patterns. The colors, and obviously the wording is different, but the patterns are exactly the same cut and same stripes on the side. At least Denver is a bit different as is Los Angeles. I mean teams are going to that newer style that Nike had originally introduced, but at least come out with more variations!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I know the Pistons just wanted to mimic their old jerseys, but the Heat went for something new, and at least they have consistency so I'm not complaining that all three of their jerseys have the same pattern.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

When the Pistons wore this style the first time I didn't care for it. But now, with the different neck and arm trim and the distinctive wordmark and numeral font, I think they're anomgst the classiest uniforms in the NBA. My high school team will be getting new uniforms in '05-'06 and they will wear the Pistons style. Just put orange where Detroit has red. :D:rolleyes:B)

PS- The Heat have a stripe around the bottom of the legs. The Pistons don't. Detroit looks better.

I noticed that too but at least the Pistons home jerseys are different, however all three of Miami's jerseys have the same stripe pattern.

The heat have piping that outlines the side stripes, no they're not exactly the same

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Heat had their jersies first! :cursing:

Not really. Pistons had pretty much the same style uniform before the Heat were even a team.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Heat had their jersies first!  :cursing:

Not really. Pistons had pretty much the same style uniform before the Heat were even a team.

i'm talking about the current style that has caught on with a few other teams over the years. the heat had them while the pistons were still wearing those awful teal uniforms.

Archived