NO Saints concept

puckcool22

Like it overall. Have 2 suggestions:

1. Leave the helmet stripe as is, i.e. black-white-black. No need to go with the 1968 look.

2. Move the sleeve numbers to the shoulders and place the fleur-de-lis logo on the sleeve.

Thanks for not using the side jersey stripe that's supposed to line up with the pants stripe but never does.

On further review, I'd personally prefer a more traditional number font but it's not that big a deal.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

First you say "NO Saints concept" and then I open it up and there IS a Saints concept. :D

Pretty cool. It reminds me of Purdue for some reason.

But what really bothers me is that we now have templates with that particular type of helmet...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Needs gold pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ok, dammit, i'm going to make a Saints concept.......i'm lovin that one right there......awesome with the white pants....just totally working for me......let's see what i can do here as well.......

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

I thought the Saints already had this uniform from 1975-1985, except they only wore the white jersey with white pants in '75. Personally I think the pants should always match the helmet if it is a different color from the jersey. The Saints unis are great as they are now, except they need to make the logo larger like it was before.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I thought the Saints already had this uniform from 1975-1985, except they only wore the white jersey with white pants in '75. Personally I think the pants should always match the helmet if it is a different color from the jersey. The Saints unis are great as they are now, except they need to make the logo larger like it was before.

Saints in 1975-85, I used 1979 specifically, they really arent similar to my concept at all, except for the one white set of pants.

NewOrleans76.gif

signature.gif

I agree with the idea of reveresing the helmet stripe pattern to what they have now. Not sure about the white collar on the black jerseys. And how about some black shoes - there's an awful lot of white on the road set, especially by dropping the black pants. But overall I like these - they don't make me think Saints, but I really like the concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived